- Availability: Available to all District agencies under DC’s Office of Contracting and Procurement authority
- Contract Ceiling Amount: No ceiling
- Period of Performance: 05/1/2017 – 04/30/2022
- Non-Personal Services: No
Scope of Services
Training, education, and project coaching in LSS methodologies for the District’s leaders and mid-level management.
Available to all District agencies under DC’s Office of Contracting and Procurement authority.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
Firm Fixed Price
Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Training Courses and Certifications
CALIBRE designs develops and delivers a Centralized Lean Six Sigma Program for Green Belt Participants. CALIBRE ensures that Lean Six Sigma Black Belts have mastered Six Sigma techniques and strategies that will help them to lead quality projects and mentor Green Belts in District agencies.
Task Area Examples Include:
- Six Sigma and the Organization Trainings and Refreshers
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, Trainings and Refreshers
- Lean and Process Improvement Training
- Coaching and Training
- Executive Communication Training
Champion and Sponsor Training and Consultation
CALIBRE provides training for agency leaders focusing on providing managerial and technical knowledge to facilitate the leadership and the deployment of Six Sigma strategy. Champions are upper level managers who lead the execution of the Lean Six Sigma deployment plans for the agency. This is a critical role in successful Lean Six Sigma improvement initiative.
CALIBRE facilitates workshops with a focused goal or sets of goals for areas identified for improvement. The events include training, data collection, brainstorming and implementation.