AFMS Contract Basics
- Contract Ceiling: $64,536,693.33
- Period of Performance: 2/5/2018-1/4/2023 (if all options are exercised)
Scope of Services
CALIBRE provides integrated Force Management (FM) education and training to Soldiers, Leaders, and Civilians through the USAFMS. Our education support includes instructor-led courses, blended learning, and performance support tasks.
Only the Army Force Management School (USAFMS) may issue task orders underneath this Single Award IDIQ.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
CALIBRE Provides support and services to the USAFMS contract in the following capability areas:
- Provide in-depth, cost-effective, Force Management (FM) and Strategic Leadership education and training to both military and civilian personnel and institutions assigned within DoD.
- Provide in-depth force management and Strategic Leadership expertise, education and training to the most senior leadership within Department of Defense (DoD).
- Provide instructional support for all academic areas for Core subject matter. Present comprehensive, cost effective education and training. This also includes support to attain and retain the following accreditations: Army Accreditation by TRADOC, COE and ACE to ensure AFMS educational programs are in compliance with all accreditation standards, governances, regulations, and policies.
- Administration, Logistics, Facility Management, Publication, OPSEC, and Safety & Environment Support. Provide all facets of administrative and logistical support in order to sustain day to day operations of the USAFMS.
- Provide USAFMS with overall facility support.
- Provide DA with a means of providing research, review, and maintaining the currency of departmental-level FM policy and procedural publications to include but not limited to regulations, manuals, pamphlets, circulars, and handbooks.
- Provide, audio-visual, web page, web-site, Property Book, and Blackboard Administration support for day to day operations.
- Provide customers with on demand force management training and education supporting the worldwide force management mission.