F-35 JPO BPA Contract Basics
- Availability: Authorized users is NAVAIR Competency Code 2.5.2 Contracting Officers in support F-35 JPO. The BPA holder shall not accept orders from other agencies unless written authorization from the PBA Contracting Officer accompanies the order
- Contract Ceiling Amount: $90M
- Period of Performance: Five years from date of award contingent upon the contractor maintaining a valid GSA FSS contract (FY 2018-2023)
Scope of Services
The objective of this requirement is to establish a multiple award Blanket Purchase Agreement for task orders assisting the F-35 in completing acquisition related studies and provide focused consulting services to improve the acquisition of the F-35 Air System and/or the organizational structure of the F-35 JPO.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
Firm Fixed Price (FFP) with reimbursable line items for Other Direct Costs---Travel and Materials.
Task orders may be specific to a particular area of the F-35 JPO or can cross-cut organizationally into multiple areas; however, the studies and services will be limited to the following focus areas:
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Acquisition and Procurement Strategies
- IT Business Systems
- Future Technology Planning
- Modeling and Simulation Studies
- Organizational/Workforce Management