ACCENT BOA Contract Basics
- Availability: Only Army activities are authorized to execute orders under BOAs resulting from this execution.
- Contract Ceiling Amount: $248M
- Period of Performance: 3 year Base Period (FY 2017-2020)
Scope of Services
The Army is moving designated Information Technology applications, systems, and associated data to the commercial cloud. ACCENT will be used to allow Army application and mission owners to obtain cloud transition support services and commercial cloud hosting services in any combination.
Contract Types at the Task Order Level
Fixed Price (FP), Firm Fixed Price (FFP), labor-hour, or Time and Material.
CALIBRE provides support and services to the ACCENT contract in the following capability areas:
- AWS - GovCloud (IaaS)
- AWS - East/West US Public Cloud (IaaS)
- SoftLayer Federal Cloud (IaaS)
- Microsoft - Azure Govt (IaaS)
- Microsoft - Azure Govt (PaaS)
- Microsoft - Office 365 Multi-Tenant & Supporting Services