CALIBRE is the prime contractor on several GSA Schedules and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts. These vehicles are available to federal agencies and other authorized users to purchase a wide range of management analysis and decision support, information technology solutions, and operations support services quickly and cost-effectively. The contracts offer many advantages and features, such as:
- Streamlined task order, request for quote, and award processing;
- Flexible contract terms;
- Pre-negotiated services and rates; and
- Easy billing and payment.
The list below describes CALIBRE's contract vehicles available to all Federal Agencies and other authorized users. Follow the active links for greater detail on the services offered, the points of contact, and how to place an order.
GSA Contract Vehicles
- GSA Professional Services Schedule, GS-00F-185CA
Our GSA Professional Services Schedule is available in PDF and will open in a new window for your convenience.
- GSA Facilities Maintenance and Management (03FAC) Schedule, GS-21F-012AA
Our GSA Environmental Schedule is available in PDF and will open in a new window for your convenience.
- GSA Information Technology (IT) Professional Services Schedule, GSA IT-70 contract number: 47QTCA18D006Y
Our GSA IT Professional Services Schedule is available in PDF and will open in a new window for your convenience.
Agency ID/IQ Contracts
- GSA PM/CPI BPA GS10FCA011 Contract information is available online at www.calibresys.com/contract/GSA_BPA/about.html.
- Our SeaPort-e contract information is available online at seaport-e.calibresys.com.
- Our HCaTS contract information is available online at HCaTS.
For more information on subcontracting, please contact us.